Monday, November 24, 2008

Its about time

We finally got to move in to our house last Saturday after staying with Kami for over a month. it was the best move we have had because everything was already packed we just had to move it in. then we get there and just our luck the furnis wont work and it is freezing outside. So instead of getting to live there me and the girls went to stay at my dads house. Finally on Wed we got to move and have been loving it. It is a older house but it has a lot of charm. You know when they say there is nothing like home it is so true. For the moment life is great Jared loves his job and I have a really good one also. With the Holidays coming and all the fun that it brings I cant help but think of how blessed I am to have a wonderful family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments: