Thursday, February 5, 2009

I finally got to go see Twilight on Saturday and oh my gosh it was amazing. I wanted to stay and watch it again and I am going to see it on Saturday. I will be the first in line to buy it at midnight at Walmart the night it comes out. I know i am crazy but it was so good. I went with my friend Kristi and she loved it as well. It is hard to say why it draws you in but it is so captivating. To be that in love with someone and to want nothing more than to me with that person forever wow. If you have not read them you should!!!!!!

2 comments:

nielsens said...

I know what you are talking about. its insane!!! I think I am going to watch it weekly when it comes out.

Derek and Sheena said...

I totally agree. I am not quiet sure what it is, but it is very addicting. So I finally started a blog. Hopefully I did everything right with it....Let me know if I didn't do it right:)