Monday, June 1, 2009

Boy and Girl

K so I know that it has been a long time since my last post but I kind of forget about this blog sometimes. I had my ultrasound today and we found out we are having a boy and girl!!!! We are so excited that is what I was hoping for! Jared is so excited he will finally have a son. I am excited that they are both growing and are healthy! I will try to get some pics put up soon. Other than that there is not much to talk about. The girls are great and we are just excited for tycee to be out for summer. Jareds job is great and is getting better every moth so that is good and I am just staying home with the kids.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That's is so cool...a boy and girl! I'm so excited!

Callie said...

Kali,
It's Callie, Nathan's wife, congrats on the twins! How exciting! How are you feeling?