Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am so excited on Monday, April 28th Our dog Svelta had puppies!!!! She is an Italian Greyhound and this is her 2nd batch. She had the puppies at six in the morning. She had three girls and one boy, 2 black one white and tan and one grey. unfortunately the last puppy to be born only lived for two days she was the runt and just couldn't make it. It was a really sad day and Tycee took it really hard. We had a mini funeral and buried it in the back yard. But the other three are big and are eating so much and getting way chunky. They are so fun but a lot of work. We will have a hard time selling them I am sure. I will post more pictures as they get older

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Oh what cute puppies! My girls would go crazy with them, they love puppies! Thanks for the comment back! You blog is really cute so none of that no good talk!! It gets easier and faster to do things with it after a while. I still think mine sucks compared to some of my friends!