Friday, May 30, 2008

So Kami tagged me so here it is...........


WHO DO YOU LOVE? I love my family and friends who support me and love me no matter what.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU FIRST"? Jared did in an e-mail I think (How romantic.....Not) Ha HA
WHERE DID HE PRPOSE? Well he never really did we were really young and we just decided we wanted to get married he never said "will you marry me"
WHO IS TALLER? Jared
WHO IS SMARTER? I would say we are even.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I have to agree with Kami, we both wash and dry it but when it comes to putting it away neither one of us do!!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do its just easier that way.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? He does if we live some where that has a lawn.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do unless we want mac and cheese or ramen noddles
WHO DRIVES? I do although I am not sure why.

Thanks Kami that was fun.

No comments: