Saturday, May 17, 2008

So on Tuesday I started my new job at a spa in South Ogden it is called A Change of Face. It is a small spa but very nice. I am going to do reception and also an apprenticeship wit the owner. She has been in the business for almost 20 years so I am way excited. Then after I get done with school I will hopefully stay there and work. I have about 9 months left of school but I cant wait to be done. On a different note Tycee will be done with kindergarten in two weeks I cant believe she will be six soon and going into first grade. Azhlinn will be starting pre-school as well, she is way excited. Its crazy how busy life gets sometimes but I love it it keeps us active and off the couch.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Wow sounds like a great new job! That is so awesome you are almost done with school! Too bad we didn't live closer, Ashley and Tycee are the same age! Ashley finishes school in a week, too!